The Theme Pray Always…..Pray All Ways will be the first 3 retreats listed below.
The other retreats listed below will be a new theme. We will let you know the name of the new theme later this summer.
The Theme until October:
Pray Always . . . . . Pray ALL Ways
Among the many teachings Jesus left us, one of the most powerful was his example of prayer. He not only taught his disciples how to pray, as seen in the Our Father, but most importantly modeled it so that others could follow in his footsteps.
The Gospels are full of lessons on prayer that challenge us to re-evaluate our own prayer life, so building on this we have chosen the theme for the upcoming year to be centered on prayer and how through prayer, our relationship with our Creator can grow and flourish.
Themed weekend retreats are open to all men & women in the diocese.
These retreats begin with dinner at 6:30 pm on Friday evening and end with lunch on Sunday. See the weekend schedule.
- Women's Retreat - Sep 11 - Sep 13 - All Day
- Men & Women's Retreat - Sep 18 - Sep 20 - All Day
- Women's Retreat - Oct 16 - Oct 18 - All Day
- Men's Retreat - Nov 20 - Nov 22 - All Day
- Men's Retreat - Jan 29 - Jan 31 - All Day
- Women's Retreat - Mar 12 - Mar 14 - All Day
- Women's Retreat - Apr 16 - Apr 18 - All Day
- Men & Women's Retreat - Apr 30 - May 2 - All Day