The new Themed Retreats this year is called
I Am With You Always
(The retreats starting in October, 2021 will be a new theme. We will show the new theme after the August, 2021 retreat.)
We all have experienced several months of unprecedented challenges. For the first time in our lives we have been told that we cannot go to church and we cannot participate in the reception of the Holy Eucharist and other Sacraments. As restrictions of the Covid quarantine are being lifted, most, if not all of us are looking for the return to some sense of normalcy. At Our Lady Queen of Peace, we have chosen to offer the next season of themed retreats on the hope given to us by Christ Himself……. “I AM with you Always.”
In this time of uncertainty, pain and struggle, the only thing left for us to reach out to, are the Promises of God – His promise to be faithful, His promise to be present and His promise of fulfillment. Please consider spending a weekend contemplating the fulfillment of God’s promises in your life.
Themed weekend retreats are open to all men and women in the diocese.
These retreats begin with dinner at 6:30 pm on Friday evening and end with lunch on Sunday. See the weekend schedule.
- Women's Silent Retreat - Aug 20 - Aug 22 - All Day
- Women's Retreat - Oct 22 - Oct 24 - All Day
- Men's Retreat - Nov 12 - Nov 14 - All Day
- Thanksgiving - Nov 25 - Nov 26 - All Day
- Christmas Holidays - Dec 20 - Dec 31 - All Day
- Men & Women's Retreat - Jan 14 - Jan 16 - All Day
- Men's Retreat - Feb 18 - Feb 20 - All Day
- Men & Women's Retreat - Mar 4 - Mar 6 - All Day
- Women's Retreat - Mar 18 - Mar 20 - All Day
- Easter - Apr 17 - All Day
- Men & Women's Retreat - May 13 - May 15 - All Day