The new Themed Retreat for year 2021-2022 is
Encountering God Anew
Ever since November of 2019, many of us have been living very cautious lives. With the outbreak of the pandemic, restrictions have been imposed on all of us. Our political leaders have determined what was to be considered essential and what was not. We have been told where we can visit and with how many people. For the first time in my lifetime, we lost the ability to receive our sacraments.
All of this has left some lasting scars on everyone’s minds and memories.
We at Our Lady Queen of Peace feel it is time to offer a themed retreat titled “Encountering God Anew.”
This will be an experience which offers a setting to throw open the doors and set the stage for rekindling our personal relationships with our Loving God.
Themed weekend retreats are open to all men and women in the diocese.
These retreats begin with dinner at 6:30 pm on Friday evening and end with lunch on Sunday. See weekend schedule.
- Women's Retreat - Oct 22 - Oct 24 - All Day
- Men's Retreat - Nov 12 - Nov 14 - All Day
- Men & Women's Retreat - Jan 14 - Jan 16 - All Day
- Men's Retreat - Feb 18 - Feb 20 - All Day
- Men & Women's Retreat - Mar 4 - Mar 6 - All Day
- Women's Retreat - Mar 18 - Mar 20 - All Day
- Men & Women's Retreat - May 13 - May 15 - All Day